This Saturday, 13th October, sees the 2018 Cross Country Season kick off at Irvine Beach Park, with the West District Cross Country Relay’s 🙂
We will have over 20 Club Athletes Junior up to Masters taking part in this year’s race, with those confirmed as follows:
Please Note: as we unfortunately have few U15 boys that were able to attend due the October Week School Holidays, we have had to take the hard decision of having to ask those U17’s who kindly agreed to take part to miss this race however they will be given priority in the up and coming races to take part.
With the race being just over 1hr away, the Club will be taking the mini bus through and will be leaving Muirfield Community Center at 09.45 and will be returning to Muirfield Community Center when the last Club Athlete has run.
For those that plan to make their own way, if you haven’t already done so please drop Stephen a txt on 07768 337 608 and please make sure you are at the Club Tent at least 1 hour before your event to pick up your numbers and warm up properly before your event 🙂
Event Timetable and Location Details
A copy of the final timetable and some additional event location are as follows:
@ Athletes – What to Bring with You
The current weather forecast looks slightly unsettled please can you make sure you have the following with you:
– Club Vest, Shorts and four pins;
– Long sleeved Top, Club hoodie, and joggies;
– Hat, Showerproof Jacket and trousers and gloves;
– XC Spikes (if using spikes, remember to change the size of your spikes from track to XC) or Trail Shoes;
– Black bin bag to put your race clothing and spikes into, which your parents will thank you for 😉
– Pack lunch with a non fizzy isotonic drink.
For all those running on behalf of all the Club Coaches we hope you all enjoy the race 🙂