This Sunday is this year’s annual West District XC Championships, which will be held at a new course in Ayr, which from the feedback from the course organisers will be a great day out for all the Club Athletes competing 🙂
This year we have another good turn out from U13’s up to both Senior Men and Senior Women.
The final list of Club Athletes that accepted the Teamer before the deadline, 20th November, and were entered can be found here, which shouldn’t be a surprise 🙂
With the race being just over 1 hour away, the Club will be taking the mini bus through and will be leaving Broadwood Stadium at 09.15 and will be returning to Broadwood when the last Club Athlete has run.
For those that plan to make their own way there, if you haven’t already done so please drop Stephen a txt on 07768 337 608.
Event Details and Timetable
A copy of the timetable and some additional event details can be found here.
@ Athletes – What to Bring with You
The current weather forecast looks great however please make sure you have the following with you:
– Wellies/ Change of Footwear (course is forecasted to be muddy :-))
– Club Vest, Shorts and four pins;
– Long sleeved Top, Club hoodie, and joggies;
– Hat, Showerproof Jacket and trousers and gloves;
– XC Spikes (if using spikes, remember to change the size of your spikes from track to XC) or Trail Shoes;
– Black bin bag to put your race clothing and spikes into, which your parents will thank you for 😉
– Pack lunch with a non fizzy isotonic drink.
For all those running on behalf of all the Club Coaches we hope you all enjoy the race 🙂