This Saturday, 8th October, sees the 2016 Cross Country Season kick off at Birkmyre Park, Kilmacolm, with the West District Cross Country Relay’s 🙂
We will have 22 Club Athletes from the Middle Distance squad taking part in this year’s race with the final team selection found here.
With the race being just over 50 mins away, the Club will be taking the mini bus through and will be leaving Broadwood Stadium at 09.00 and will be returning to Broadwood when the last Club Athlete has run.
For those that plan to make their own way, if you haven’t already done so please drop Stephen a txt on 07768 337 608.
Event Details and Timetable
A copy of the timetable and some additional event details can be found here.
@ Athletes – What to Bring with You
The current weather forecast looks great however please make sure you have the following with you:
– Club Vest, Shorts and four pins;
– Long sleeved Top, Club hoodie, and joggies;
– Hat, Showerproof Jacket and trousers and gloves;
– XC Spikes (if using spikes, remember to change the size of your spikes from track to XC) or Trail Shoes;
– Black bin bag to put your race clothing and spikes into, which your parents will thank you for 😉
– Pack lunch with a non fizzy isotonic drink.
For all those running on behalf of all the Club Coaches we hope you all enjoy the race 🙂