The following is some final information about the event on Saturday:
The following Club Coaches and Club Officials have kindly agreed to be Team Managers, who will be responsible in issuing the Athletes their Numbers and ensuring the Athletes arrive at their event on time:
U11 Boys & Girls: Angela McCafferty & Catriona Pettigrew-Smith
U13 Boys & Girls: Andrena Wallace & Liz Wishart
U15 Boys & Girls: Grant Little & Rob Kennedy
Please note: We feel that the U17’s, U20’s and Seniors should be old enough now to arrive at their events on time 🙂 There Numbers will be available to be picked up at the Portacabin at the Finish Line.
A copy of the latest timetable can be found here.
Please note: For those competing in Field Events, all warm up throws or marking run ups should be done prior to the start times.
Due to the Number of Athletes attending, the Club have put on a Bus and will be leaving Broadwood at 08.30 and will be leaving Wishaw after the Presentation of the NL Club Championship Shield to the Winning Club, which should be just after 16.00.
For those making their own way through, can you please let Stephen know by txt on 07768 337 608 and ensure your either there for 09.15 or at least 1hour before your event.
Can you please ensure you have:
1. Club Vest
2. Spikes (reminder: for those who have competed in XC, make sure you have swapped back to track spikes :-))
3. Pack Lunch and Water (please no fizzy juice and that includes fizzy Lucozade)
4. When not competing, please take the time watch and encourage your fellow team mates on.
5. Please bring 8 pins for your numbers.
6. Clothing: as this is an outdoor event, please ensure you wear appropriate clothing e.g. warm clothing, hat and gloves and pack shower proof jacket just in case it rains, the current Weather Forecast can be found here.
North Lanarkshire Team Selection
As discussed with all the Athletes at the Club, this event will also be used to select the U13, U15 and U17 North Lanarkshire Team to compete in this year’s Youth Development League, (YDL), Division 1 and U17 Challenge Cup.
Those who are 1st and 2nd in their events will be put forward for selection for the first YDL Meet at the end of April.
On behalf of all the club Coaches we hope all the Athletes enjoy the day 🙂