Results from SAIL Match 1
In the first match there were a number of great performances throughout all the age groups – well done everyone!!
A copy of the results from the first SAIL Match and can be found here.
SAIL Match 2 Team Selection
The Team Selection for this Sunday’s SAIL Match 2 has been taking shape over the past couple of weeks, and the latest team selection can be found here.
If you have yet to register for an Scottish Athletics Number, please follow these directions.
Those that are unable to no longer attend, can you please txt Stephen on 07768 337 608.
As a reminder the Match will start at 09.30, a copy of the timetable of events can be found here.
The team bus will leave Broadwood Stadium at 08.00.
The cost of the Bus will be £3.00.
If any Athlete is making their own way there, can you please:
1. Txt either Stephen (07768 337 608) or Gary (07902 317 811) to let them know;
2. Make sure you are at the Emirates Arena no later than 08.45.
The Bus will be returning to Broadwood Stadium after the last Club Athlete has competed, which should be around 14.30ish.
Notes to Athletes
Can you please ensure you have:
1. Club Vest
2. Spikes (for those who have competed in XC, make sure you have swapped back to track spikes :-))
3. Pack Lunch and Water (please no fizzy juice and that includes fizzy Lucozade)
4. When not competing, please take the time watch and encourage your fellow team mates on.
Notes to Parents
If your Child has traveled on the bus to the Emirates Arena but will return home with yourselves, can you please ensure one of the Club Coaches is aware of this.
One last piece of admin, the SAIL Team have reminded us that it’s only Coaches that will have access to the Warm Up and Call Up areas.
One Last Thing 🙂
On behalf of all the Club Coaches, we would like to wish all the Athletes, Family and Friends all the best for 2016!