As mentioned in a recent post, 35 of the Club Athletes from U11 up to Masters made the trip down to Gorebridge to take part in this year’s Lasswade XC, which was Race 1 of this year’s Club XC Championships.
All Athletes continued their great start to this year’s Cross Country season by great performances by all especially those competing at Lasswade for the first time.
The following is a summary of the highlights:
- Craig Little winning the U11 Boys Race, and picking up a Silver Team medal along side Calum Hendry and Jude Neville;
- Calum Little 2nd place and Alasdair coming in 7th in the U13 boys;
- Jacob Brown, Christopher Main and Calum Stewart picking up Silver Team Medals in the U15 Boys race;
- Lucy Somerville 5th in the U17’s Womans race;
- Lewis Brown 4th in the U17’s Mens race;
- Cameron Richardson, Silver in the U20’s race.
- Grant Little unfortunately couldn’t emulate his two sons great performances earlier, by just missing out on top 10 finish in V/O40.
Full Race Results can be found here.
Club Cross Country Championship Points
With the top 3 Club Athletes receiving points for this year’s Club Cross Country Championships, the current points can be found here.
Next Race: LAAA Cross Country Championships – Saturday 21st November – Coatbridge
A Teamer has been sent out to all and further event information can be found here.